Asbury First United Methodist Church
1050 East Ave., Rochester NY 14607
Phone number: 585-271-1050�
Hot Meal Services
Hot Breakfast: 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m., Tuesday - Friday
Hot Lunch: 11:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m., Wednesday
Continental Breakfast: 8:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m., Saturday
Coffee and Snacks: 8:00 a.m.-12:00 noon, Sunday; mid-September through mid-June
Dinner: 12:00 noon-1:30 p.m., Sunday
- Personal Problem-Solving: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon Tuesday- Friday & Sunday
- Bicycle Ministry: 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m., Thursday, mid-April through mid-October
- Hair Care Ministry: 12:00 noon-2:00 p.m., Sunday as posted.
- Shower, Laundry, & Personal Hygiene Ministry: 8:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m., Saturday
- Laundry Ministry: 7:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m., Wednesday
Provides free clothing, kitchenware, and linens to people with referrals from social agencies, healthcare facilities, and churches.
|Mondays||9 am-2 pm (phone calls and donations only)|
|Tuesdays||9:30 am-noon (phone calls and donations only); 12:30-3 pm|
|Wednesdays and Thursdays||9:30 am-noon; 12:20-3:00 pm|
9:30-noon (no hours on the fifth Saturday of any month)
The URWell Clinic is a collaborative outreach program with University of Rochester School of Medicine. It is staffed by medical students working with a doctor preceptor.
- Walk-in clinic every Thursday evening from 6-8 pm. First-come, first-serve.
- We prioritize uninsured patients.
- We DO NOT see pediatric (child) patients under the age of 14.
- We DO NOT give prescriptions for Opioids (for example, Vicodin) or Benzodiazepines (for example, Xanax).
- We offer STI testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea.
- We have a social worker at the clinic on most clinic nights.
Physical Exam nights are held on the FIRST TUESDAY of every month from 6-8pm
On Thursday night clinics, we prioritize acute care patients (i.e. not physical exams) If you need a physical exam, please come on the first TUESDAY of every month. If you come on Thursday night for a physical exam, you may have to wait several hours to get a physical exam OR you may NOT be seen, depending on patient volume.
Have a rash or other skin issue? Dermatology nights are the THIRD Thursday of every month from 6:00-8:00 p.m. We see and treat all skin diseases (rashes, warts, acne, etc.).